Not only is it fun to say Ashwagahnda is Sanskrit for “smell of the horse” which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength. It is classified as an adaptogen, meaning it helps your body manage stress. It is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb!
- It can lower blood sugar.
- It has anti cancer properties.
- Boosts the Sex Drive (HELLO)
- Improve learning memory and reaction time
- Enhances sexual potency for both men and women
- fights stress
- Reduces anxiety and Depression
- anti-inflammatory abilities
This is just to name a few of this awesome little herb!