Is the seed of a plant that grows in the highlands of Peru. These seeds are rich in protein, omega 3, 6, and 9, alpha tocopherol vitamin E, carotenoids (vitamin A), and fiber.
Benefits of this seed…
- Builds muscle it is a fantastic source of protein.
- Satisfies Hunger, it is an extremely dense food.
- Promotes a healthy weight its significant tryptophan content plays a role in appetite regulation.
- Supports Digestive Health. Very high fiber source.
- Boosts Brain function with Omega 3s.
- Enhances Mood.
- Natural Anti- Inflammatory
- Heart health! Lowers Cholesterol, blood pressure, and inflammation throughout the body.