This is a 21 Day Fix Extreme approved meal. Its actually in the book. So I decided to test them out today! Not bad at all!!
Nonstick cooking spray
2 cups oats
1 dash sea salt
1/2 cup raw cashews
1tsp cinnamon (I used pumpkin pie spice)
1 large egg
1 1/3 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
5 cup mixed berries (I used just strawberries)
1. Put oats, cashews, salt, and cinnamon in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely ground.
2. Add egg, oil, water, and vanilla pulse into well blended.
3. Spray skillet with non stick spray and heat it up.
4. Use a quarter cup of batter in the pan. Cook until brown and flip.
5. Serve with fruit evenly distributed.
Makes 10 servings 2 hotcakes each. A serving is 1 yellow 1 tsp 1/2 purple