Just a quick post while I am feeling inspired! I just want to tell you all to be YOU!
You are unique and that is awesome. Embrace it!
Don’t compare yourself to anyone else. Be your own competition. The only thing you should be doing is being a better person then you were yesterday.
“You can be AMAZING when you embrace who YOU are!”
Yes I am a dork and I fully embrace that 😜
Ok for me at least.
My alarm goes off at 5am (I’ll admit sometimes it gets snoozed 2 or 3 times). But my first thought of the alarm going off is not. I CANT WAIT TO EXERCISE!! Fuck that. It is I do not want to do this. I want to cuddle into my blankets and go back to bed. But I do it. Why? Why the hell would I do this? Well a few things.
- I remember how I felt before I exercised. How I looked. How miserable and tired I was. Unhappy with my size. Now I was never huge, But I was not a good comfortable size for me. Comfortable? Strange word to explain it. But I was Uncomfortable about everything. Hiding getting changed in front of your husband is never a good feeling.
- I love how I feel when the workout is done. Its like I survived, I did not die. And n0w I feel like a bad ass. Plus seeing the improvements overtime. There is an after workout high. You are PUMPED up. I cannot explain it. But if you exercise you know what I am talking about.
- I sleep like a baby!! I went 4 weeks off no exercise I could not sleep. One day back at it I passed out at like 10. It was amazing.
- I have more energy and all around am a happier person.
- I shrank literally. This may sound superficial, but I don’t care. I went from squeezing uncomfortably into 8s because I refused to go up. Hello muffin tops. to being a 4.Now my 4s are kind of loose.
- ********Better sex life. (sorry if you’re family and you’re reading this hahaha) Its so true. I feel more confident which carries over into all the aspects of my life. *******Can you tell this ones my favorite?
So now that I shared some little points of why I work out, I will leave you with this. Just do it. You wont regret it EVER! Don’t wait to start. Life is always busy. There is always something going on. But making your health a priority is important. Tell your family ask for help. You would be surprised at the support you will get. You got this! Now go kick some ASS!
I can’t believe this is my first post about it! Why? (I know you’re dying to know this!)
I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!
Good stuff. I have tried other shakes they didn’t compare. I was hangry almost immediately after. Plus I have not found anything that’s completely natural with no additives.
With shakeology I stay full and I never think what I’m gonna have for breakfast. And I never get sick of it.
Now you have to remember that it is not a weight loss shake. It is a meal replacement shake. It is not a miracle that will magically make you lose 100 lbs. You can however lose if you replace a meal with it. You still need to work. This shake will just fuel you with the nutrients that your body needs. Think of your body as a well I like muscle cars so I’ll go with that. What are you going to fuel your challenger with? The cheap stuff? Probably not. You want premium…
What drinking shakeology has done for me…
Hair is shiner grows faster
Never have to worry about taking vitamins (was awful with this anyway)
Finally have regular digestion (Thank god)
I use it as post workout recovery
Seriously eating is one of my favorite things to do.
Ok so cost…
It is pricey but worth it. And broken down it is $4 a day.
I love food but I don’t always want to eat my veggies esp everything above. ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Vegan tropical strawberry
Interested in trying Shakeology. Or
Want to know how to save on it?? Contact me.
Easy meal for the family !
1 lbs of chicken cut in pieces
Panko bread crumbs
Sprinkle cut chicken with salt, garlic and pepper. Let sit
Mix together egg, honey (around 2ts), and mustard (around 1tsp) with a dash of water.
Combine chicken and egg mixture sit for 10 min.
Dip in panko bread crumbs
Bake at 375 for 10 min flipping half way through. Enjoy.
How I start my morning…
Alarm goes off at 5 am I get up slug some E&E workout. Then I get my breakfast shakeology . I drink it daily… Current recipe.
2 oz unsweetened almond milk
10 oz water
1 scoop strawberry shake
Hand full of spinach (you can’t taste it I swear!)
1/2 frozen banana
1 1/2 tsp natural peanut butter
Hey hey hey!! It has been exactly one month since the partial hysterectomy, and I am feeling Fantastic! Seriously haven’t felt this great in years!! Started Body Beast on Monday. Yay!! I am sore though from leg day ouch!!
The struggle is real… I’m a limping fool but happy as hell!
Another bonus since I’m working out again. I am sleeping! Thank god!!
Have a great day!
Hey!!! Today was day 2 of my workouts!! Woohoo!! Day 2!! Why am I excited about that? Well although I don’t always want to workout, or love to do them, but finally feeling good and getting back to it feels great!! Plus I was starting to lose all the hard work that I had put into my body. I want to look strong… What am I doing now?
I wanted to share with you my before pictures.
My stats are…
R arm 11
L arm 10.75
R thigh 21
L thigh 21
Total inches… 163.25
The schedule is 6 on and one off. So far I have done chest and Tris. Then leg day whew.
Wish me luck!!
Did you read my Mind Games post? In that, I talked about fitness being mental. Well now I want to talk to you about getting in the right state of mind. How do you get there. How do you change your thoughts?
First of all and the best advice I have is…
Seriously, there is enough negativity and bull shit out there in the world you DO NOT need a private loop of that in your mind. So Shut it up! Once you start to think something negative immediately shut it down! Ain’t Nobody got time for that.
Like attracts like, so if you are negative you are going to attract that. Hang around with people that are going to lift you up and not put you down. Sometimes this means letting go of people. That’s ok, you are trying to be better. Some of this change means changing your outside influences too. Find people that want the same goals as you do.
Personal Development. Read it. Listen to it. I don’t mean just whatever you can get your hands on. Personal Development is a Pro-Active Choice to look your problems in the face. There is always room for improvement.
Anything you are scared to do, write down a mantra and positive affirmations. Repeat them to yourself until you believe it.
If you do not believe in yourself yet, key word YET! Find someone that does!!!
You got this!!
Read the picture… Repeat it to yourself. If your a dude say guy. Get over the fact that you are not perfect. No one is. Perfect is boring.
I want you to be Perfect with your Imperfections, embrace them even. Your imperfections make you up. You are Unique and there is no one out there like you!
When you are working on being a better person, whatever that may be…
~changing your mindset
So when you have set backs in life, in your journey to where you want to go. Stop and think of how far you’ve come.
So I have a couple reasons…
- My Number one Reason is that I want to help people Reach their health and fitness goals. My dad died of a massive heart attack at the age of 51. It could of been prevented, at least I believe that and I think if he had someone in his corner, telling him that he could change his ways that it would not have happened. Let’s face it Change is hard and you have to want it. But sometimes that one person telling you that you can do this. Not to give up on yourself that gives you the drive you need to keep you going. This for me is a passion and has a lot to do with the way I tick.
- It holds me Accountable. I don’t always want to workout and I like food. Ok I Freaking Love Food, eating is one of my favorite things to do. My challengers help me go back to my initial why, I know if I let myself go what road I can go down and I will not do that to my children. Plus how can I tell them what they should do if I am not doing it myself?
- Makes more than just a “Mom”. I know that being a stay at home mom is hard work and I run a household, but I want more than that, this gives me a connection to other adults. I have people to talk to virtually and in person. I am a part of a wonderful supportive team and have made so many wonderful friends through this.
- Extra Cash coaching has helped us from paying bills or getting groceries, to getting gifts for Fathers Day (So my husband does not buy himself a gift!), birthday, and weddings. To even just enjoying a night out with the hubster with out worrying about it. And helped me get to the Coach Summit in Vegas this year!